Key Features of Jack3d
Arginine Nitrate – NO3-T™
- Increased Vasodilation. Increased blood flow for greater nutrient delivery, increased performance, recovery and fat burning.(3)
- Has been shown to positively increase Growth Hormone (GH). A powerful muscle building and fat burning hormone. (4)
- Improve glucose metabolism and carbohydrate uptake.
- Increased Vasodilation. Creating an increase in blood flow and nutrient delivery for increased performance, recovery and fat burning. (1)
- Reduces fatigue and increases stamina by recycling Lactic Acid.
- Some studies have shown an increase of GH up to 66.8% higher than non-supplemented subjects. (2)
- Improved mental cognition.
- Works synergistically with L-Arginine.
Creatine Anhydrous - BioCRE™
- Increase Power (7)
- Increase Speed (7)
- Increase Energy
- Boost Muscle Protein Synthesis (6)(8)
- 100% Pure Creatine vs 88% Creatine in Monohydrate
- Reduces fatigue and increases stamina by controlling Lactic Acid and recycling it for energy.
- Increased Vasodilation. Increased blood flow for greater nutrient delivery, increased performance, recovery and fat burning.
- Powerful Anti-Oxidant for reduced cellular damage.
- Reduced mental fatigue. Increased Power and Endurance (5)
- ncreased lean muscle tissue. (5)
- Increases fat oxidation (burning).
- Many studies that have measured weight tend to note that weight gain over time is suppressed when consuming caffeine.
- Reduces fatigue
- Increases Stamina and Endurance
- Increases Focus and Energy.
- Powerful Anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory compound.
- Regulates Blood Sugar for greater appetite control and fat burning.
- Rejuvenates brain cells and increases alertness and focus.
PurEnergy – (Pterostilbene – Caffeine)
- 30% more bioavailable than regular caffeine
- 25% longer half-life than regular caffeine (stays in the blood stream 25% longer)
- At 4 hours there was 45% more caffeine & at 6 hours 51% more caffeine in the blood stream than regular caffeine.
- At 6 hours test subjects experienced increased focus, alertness and reduced fatigue and regular caffeine users did not.
- No Energy CRASH
- Increase Energy
- Increase Focus and Alertness
- Increased Vasodilation (Pump)
- Reduce Lactic Acid
- Boost Metabolism
- Enhanced Fat burning
- Control Blood Sugar
- Increase Thermogenesis
- Elevate Mood, Memory and Cognitive Function
- Increase protein synthesis and assist in muscle growth and recovery
Who Should Use It?
- Anyone looking to build muscle while burning fat.
- Anyone wanting to increase energy, focus and boost mood.
- Anyone wanting to enhance cognitive function and learning ability.
- Anyone looking to boost performance in and out of the gym.
Who Shouldn’t Use It?
- Anyone sensitive to Caffeine or other stimulants.
- Anyone on Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), serotonin-specific reuptake inhibitor (SSRIs) or other antidepressant medication.
- Anyone with high blood pressure or any other heart related health problems.
- Anyone breast feeding or pregnant.
- Anyone under the age of 16 years old.
When Should I use it? 30 mins Before Exercise but not too late in the day.
How much should I use? 1-2 scoops before training (test tolerance with 1 scoop)
References: 1. Sureda A, et al. L-citrulline-malate influence over branched chain amino acid utilization during exercise. Eur J Appl Physiol. (2010) 2. Flam BR, Eichler DC, Solomonson LP. Endothelial nitric oxide production is tightly coupled to the citrulline-NO cycle. Nitric Oxide. (2007) 3. Lekakis JP, et al. Oral L-arginine improves endothelial dysfunction in patients with essential hypertension. Int J Cardiol. (2002) 4. Zajac A, et al. Arginine and ornithine supplementation increases growth hormone and insulin-like growth factor1 serum levels after heavy-resistance exercise in strength-trained athletes. J Strength Cond Res. (2010) 5. Smith AE, et al. Effects of beta-alanine supplementation and high-intensity interval training on endurance performance and body composition in men; a double-blind trial. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. (2009) 6. Safdar A, et al. Global and targeted gene expression and protein content in skeletal muscle of young men following short-term creatine monohydrate supplementation. Physiol Genomics. (2008) 7. Dempsey RL, Mazzone MF, Meurer LN. Does oral creatine supplementation improve strength? A meta-analysis. J Fam Pract. (2002) 8. Branch JD. Effect of creatine supplementation on body composition and performance: a meta-analysis. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. (2003)
Thanks to XPlosiv for the sample. Single serve = 3 scoops and a recommended 1.25 L of water which seems like a f##Kload? Think I used around 800ml. Got the BA tingles and a decent stim/focus. Mango flavor pretty nice. Initial reaction is good/not exceptional.
First time using jack3d after seeing it around on different websites including different supplement shops that I have visited on my trips away . Was going to one severing to see how I react to it . But since I love my stims did two scoops instead . Thought it had a good kick to and just has good as any other stims that I have used in the past. Overall would give jack 3d a good sold ten out of ten.
Let me preface this review by saying I'm not a massive stim junky anymore. I absolutely love 1 scoop of Dedicated Unstoppable or Alphamine Advanced but any more than one scoop of either of these has me crashing bad. I did a little research on this new formula ahead of purchasing because I train in the morning and I wanted something that would last all day (if that's even possible). Turns out the new Jack3d is the golden ticket. I bought Raspberry Lemonade for nostalgic reasons as it was my favorite flavour previously and it didn't disappoint. If anything the flavour was better than I remember. So the dose said up to 3 scoops but generally I half everything so I applied the same principles to this 1 1/2 scoops and let's see how back and biceps goes. Firstly it only took about 5-10 mins to start getting some tingles (I love the BA tingles but this was pretty mild and a little disappointing). Those that don't love tingles shouldn't be put off as I could imagine it would wear off completely after a week of use. It takes me 20 mins to walk to the gym... By the time I got there I was ready to tear into it (might I mention this is at 5:30am). Immediately I felt in a better head space than I have on any pre all year including unstoppable or Morph3 (which is too strong for me). So focused that anything seemed achievable and it was. I hit PB's on almost every back exercise and the pumps were extraordinary. By the time I got to biceps they were already so pumped I wanted to stop and take selfies but I couldn't have stopped if I wanted to! My workout went for 50mins and I easily could have gone round again. So next was to wait and see if there was a dreaded crash... It never came!! I read about this PurEnergy giving your hours of energy and its spot on! One of the other things worth mentioning is the incredible mood it put you in all day! I am not one to write a review based on one workout because there are so many variances... Sleep, water, food, stress etc so I gave this a run the very next day for legs and again same result! I bloody love this stuff. I have found my new favorite pre and even if you like it only half as much as me you won't be disappointed. PS: pretty sure 3 scoops would be too much but see how you go!!
Received a 3 scoop sample of this. Tasted pretty good from memory.
Focus was pretty good, energy not bad.
But was 3 scoops, got similar effect from 1 serve of the new mesomorph (morph) 3.
Not tingles, but I would think you would expect tingles from 3 serves. Pump was average.
When you consider the reputation of the original product, this is a big let down. Just like jack3d micro.
Considering 3 scoops was just ok - without building an immunity, I would never take less than 3, and would probably bump to 4 for some feels.
At essentially 70 bucks for 10-15 workouts, DAS NOT IT.
Have used a sample of this. My serving size consisted of just 2 scoops. I was only be getting 2/3rds of the recommended dosage so had to factor this into my final review.
Much like the original Jack3d it recommends scooping up to 3 scoops, which equates to a whopping 390mg of Caffeine. Honestly if you are relying on just caffeine to take you back to the DMAA headspace, you are doing it wrong.
Taste 8/10: for 2 scoops it tasted pretty strong, little wonder why it requires so much water, especially at 3 scoops. Quite a nice pineapple taste.
I gunned it back and waited about 30 mins before starting my workout. I felt quite stimulated, and focused. By the time I started lifting, I felt good, but only really comparable to most other preworkouts these days. Some beta alanine tingles, though not over powering.
I'd say 1 hour after drinking, the energy was dissipating. The stand out for me however was the pump in my triceps and chest.
I liked it, but did it bring anything new to the table? No. The recommended dosage is 3 scoops, and I only had 2, which seemed adequate. But even at 2 scoops per workout that's just over 22 workouts. If tolerance builds, you'd be looking at 3 scoops, so even less. Gutt3d.
Thought the first Jack3d was Okay, Didn't like how it didn't have any pump ingredients which this one does.. From first glimpse at this label I thought it would be a bit average but on trial I actually thought it was quite grunty and made me feel pretty good and noticed it made me start sweating within five minutes so i'd say it's also quite thermogenic.. However the main thing I'm after at the moment in a pre-workout is a good clean strong stimulant which lasts me through my workout without a crash and I think Jack3d is pretty dam good.
I don't think anything will ever compare to the good old dmaa days, but my cns system will probably thank me for that down the track.
Loving th pumps on this, 15g serve with the two main ingredients being vasodilators it really delivers. Flavour was good. Energy was on point, almost felt like a thermovol it had me sweating that much. If you don't get use to it quickly like some other stims then this will be here and dominating for a while!