Terms & conditions
1. Entry into the promotion (‘promotion’) when purchasing a Scitec product from Xplosiv Supplements ltd is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Subject to clause 5, entry is open to all New Zealand residents except employees of the participating store locations, the promoter’s associated companies and any agencies involved in this promotion.
3. The competition commences at 00:01am on the 17th June and ends at 5:00pm on 6th July 2015 (‘promotion period’). Entries after the closing time will not be eligible or count towards winning the promotion.
4. Limited to one entry per Scitec transaction.
5. To enter the competition, you must purchase a Scitec product online or instore during the promotional period.
6. One male and one female winner will be drawn at random.
7. The winners will receive a training session with IFBB pro Brandon Curry or Brandy Leaver Curry at an Auckland gym in Auckland during on 13th July 2015, at 12pm.
8. If the winners normally live outside of Auckland, the winners must be responsible for their own travel and applicable costs. The promoter is not obliged to provide these additional costs. Ie this prize does not include travel assistance or accommodation.
9. Strictly an r18 contest
10. Winner must be in good health, physically fit and capable of training with the IFBB pros. Not meeting these requirements will forfeit his or her portion of the prize.
11. The winners will be notified by either email, Facebook or phone during the week of the 6th of July 2015.
12. While this promotion scheme will be administered with all reasonable care and skill, if the promoter or its designated agents is unable to make contact with the winning team within 48 hours of their first attempt to contact the winning team the promoter reserves the right to declare that entry invalid and select a new winner on the same terms and conditions.
13. If any of the winners are unable to attend the training session, the training session will still proceed and the promoter will not be liable for, or offer any, type of compensation to the winners. If the training session cannot proceed for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter, the promoter may in its sole discretion cancel the training session and will not provide any compensation or payment of any kind, or provide the additional costs, to the winners.
14. The promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to deem ineligible any entry that it believes infringes upon any right of any third party.
16. The promoter reserves the right to expel any winners from, or refuse access to, the training session, or refuse to provide the additional costs, if the promoter believes in its sole discretion that the winners pose a danger to any person present at the gym or that one or more winners have behaved in an objectionable way after their acceptance of the prize that is likely to damage the reputation of the promoter.
17. The promoter will not be responsible for any lost, late, ineligible or incomplete entries. If any Xplosiv supplements store is closed or online is down for any reason during the promotion period, this will not affect the promotion and the promoter will not be liable or give any compensation for any lost opportunities to vote in relation to this promotion.
18. The promoter reserves the right to substitute prize components of equivalent or greater value if any prize becomes unavailable.
19. To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither the promoter nor any person or party associated with the promotion shall be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including, but not limited to, consequential loss) as a result of participating in this promotion or any part of the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
20. The training session and additional costs are personal to the winners and are non-transferable and may not be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
21. All decisions made by the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The promoter may collect personal information about the winners so those winners can participate in this promotion. The promoter may use the winner personal information for marketing and publicity purposes, and for the purpose of running the promotion. They may also use this personal information to promote, market and publicise products of the promoter or a related company of the promoter. By accepting their portion of the prize, the winners consent to the promoter using and disclosing their personal information and agree to be available for reasonable publicity purposes without compensation, including but not limited to photographs and interviews. Winners acknowledge that their details may be published in various media.
23. Winners may request access to, or correction of, their personal information by contacting the promoter using the details below. If a winner does not want their personal information to be disclosed or to be available for publicity purposes, they must inform the promoter of this as soon as possible and that winner will not be eligible to attend the training session or claim any portion of the prize.
24. All photographs, interviews, and other publicity materials connected with the prize are the property of the promoter, and may be copied, published, adapted, communicated and used by the promoter without the need to obtain the permission of, or to compensate, any winning team member.
25. The promoter is Xplosiv Supplements ltd, , 1/6 Westgate drive, Massey, Auckland.
26. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Xplosiv Supplements and not to Facebook.
Any questions regarding this promotion should be directed to email@example.com