• Kale is known as the Queen of greens
• It is a supergreen nutrient powerhouse & is super rich in antioxidants, vitamin C & K, calcium & lutein
• Each teaspoon equivalent to 75gm of fresh kale
What benefits does it have?
• Minerals & chlorophyll alkalize, cleanse & reduce inflammation
• Lutein & zeaxanthin to support vision & eye health
• Vitamin C to promote strong immunity
• Calcium & vitamin K for healthy bones
Add 5g (1 tsp) per day to dressings, sprinkle on salads, soups, pastas, rice, lentils, potato bakes, popcorn or any dish that you want to make more “green”. Can also be added to juices and smoothies for a great green kick.