Pharmafreak GH Freak is a strong natural growth hormone (GH) stimulator. GH Freak is one-of-a-kind formula contains clinically-proven dosages of the most effective GH-boosting ingredients available. The active compounds and ingredients found in Pharmafreak GH Freak have synergistic effects and work together to activate the key mechanisms involved in natural GH production.
Pharmafreak GH Freak:
- Promote muscle growth and optimal muscle recovery
- Enhances immune system strength
- Improves bone mineral density
- Helps support body fat loss
- Improves sleep quality
What's in Pharmafreak GH Freak?
- GH Freak hybrid formula
- L-Theanine-ability to increase alpha-wave production in the brain, which has a dual effect on increasing GH output
- Niacin/Vit B3-niacin is an essential B Vit that supports GH secretion
- Phenibut - for improved neurological functions
Pharmafreak GH Freak stimulates growth hormone through 7 key mechanisms:
- Activates central neural pathways involved in GH synthesis at the hypothalamus level
- Increase the release of GHRH through augmentation of neurotransmitter levels in the brain
- Increase the release of GHRH by direct activity on the hypothalamus
- Blocks the release of somatostatin which is a growth hormone inhibiting hormone
- Reduces the secretion of cortisol which is a hormone that blunts the secretion of GHRH and GH
- Increase GH secretion by direct stimulation of somalotroph cells in the pituitary gland
- Induces alpha-wave production and stage IV delta-wave sleep, which enhances nocturnal GH secretion
Pharmafreak GH Freak is a strict R18 supplement for experience trainers who require a strong hybrid growth hormone stimulator.
Took this with test freak and gained 5lbs of muscle in a month.
One of the Best DAA Based Test boosters on the market.
Also tried the powder variant which hasn't been released yet which is also impressive.
Review is for the powdered version:
Taste: Blue Raspberry - 7/10
Nothing flash - sweet, raspberry-ish taste, had better / worse but for a test booster it's pretty good. It was 1 serve so if you wanted to double dose to get your full 3g of DAA it might be quite strong. It smelt like kava though .. and kinda looks like it to!
Taste Orange - 8/10
A lot tastier - while drinking it tasted a bit like pineapple but then definite orange aftertaste.
Consistency - 6/10
Clumped up somewhat at the bottom no matter how much I stirred / shook it. I tried to get a shot of it above, you can see some small lumps .. kinda.. :/ Anyways, left it for a few minutes and it sorted itself out. Happened with both samples. I didn't let the orange settle for long enough and caught some chunks - HELL it was sour!!
Formula - 8/10
DAA - It's tried, tested and proven (apparently.. well, it works for me!) When dosed at a full 3g, which is 2 scoops of this, it should see you right. Rhodia Rosea appears in quite a few supplements as anti-cortisol which is good especially for stress-monkeys like me, and a bit of resveratrol for anti-estrogen.
It certainly looks a bit lighter than other test boosters out there which bog the label down with a million different compounds.
Overall score - 8/10
This is the second powdered test booster I've tried after Anotest. As I mentioned, DAA seems to be a solid ingredient for test boosters and from what Ive read should be run with an anti-estrogen product which is included in the ingredients.
Wasn't sure about the 'blue raspberry' colour / taste, but much like Superpump Max's blu rasp, I'm not fussed. The orange was much nicer, would recommend.
Didn't really notice any of the effects the box promoted. Was pretty disappointed with this product to be honest.