- Increase muscle fullness, vascularity and full body pump
- Increase muscle strength, power and endurance
- Sustained increases in nitric oxide production
- Increase blood flow to muscle tissue
- Improve resistance to muscle fatigue
What's in BSN Nitrix
- 3 grams of nitric oxide promoters
- 4 novel creatine sources
- Contains no stimulants
- The key to BSN Nitrix formula is the inclusion of the amino acid L-arginine, a precursor to nitric oxide. High levels of nitric oxide are known to dilate the blood vessels, which may have a multitude of positive effects on muscular performance and appearance
BSN Nitrix promotes superior workout performance and, thereby, gains in strength and size. Additionally, BSN Nitrix promotes vascularity and intense muscle pumps, which may help support the density and appearance of the muscles.
Any type of athlete can benefit from improved cardiovascular performance and efficiency. BSN Nitrix lays the groundwork for all further physique and performance supporting improvements. By taking BSN Nitrix throughout the day, athletes ensure that their muscles are operating at a high-level and that they are getting the most out of the time and energy they sacrifice to training.
Container Size: 180 Tablets
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 90
Container Size: 360 Tablets
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 180
As a dietary supplement, take 2 tablets 2 times per day, everyday. Always take Nitrix on an empty stomach (i.e. approximately 30-45 minutes before meals or 2 hours after a meal). Taking Nitrix with food or on a full stomach may dimish its effects.
Take the first 2 tablets in the morning upon rising, the second 2 tablets before dinner.
Amount Per Serving:
Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid): 200mcg
ACE3 (Triple Action Nitric Oxide Matrix): 3000mg
L-Arginine AKG, L-Arginine Ethyl Ester, L-Citrulline.
CRTS2 (Controlled Release Technology & Support System): 1791mg
Methocel™ (Micro-Polymer Hydrophillic Ether Matrix)
AVPT (Advanced Volumizing & Performance Technology)
(Creatine Ethyl Ester-Beta-Alanine Dual Action Composite (CarnoSyn), Sodium Creatine Phosphate Matrix
Creatinol-O-Phosphate-Malic Acid Interfusion, Creatine ABB (Creatine Alpha Amino-N-Butyrate)
Di-Calcium Phosphate, Di-Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, NAD (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide)
Magnesium Stearate & Stearic Acid