GREEN TEA TX100
For the first time probiotics meets green tea in an advanced weight loss system. A delicious tasting, low calorie, convenient and easy to use formula.
Why did we combine the two key ingredients:
- GREENTEA may assist good bacteria and burn fat.
- PROBIOTICS may assist optimisation of your digestion.
DIRECTION FOR USE::
Approved directions for use (Adults Only):
- Dissolve sachet content into 600mL of water and drink immediately.
- Take two 3g sachet daily. Best taken in the morning and at lunch time.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Do not use if:
- Pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
- Sensitive to the effects of caffeine.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if:
- Breast feeding.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You experience any unpleasant effects whilst taking this product.
Please be advised that:
- Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.
- The maximum recommended daily dose of this product (2 x 3g sachets) contains 100mg caffeine.
- This product is designed to be used in conjunction with a calorie controlled healthy eating plan and regular exercise.
Tried the mango flavour. From the label and the science behind green tea extract the forumla is good, not great but just good. There are far better weight loss drinks/supplements out there.
As for flavour, I hate green tea and was excited to drink this hoping that it would be disguised but sadly it still had that strong earthy taste that green tea has.
Average product compaired to whats available.
I tried the super berry flavour, and it was tasty. There is only two of these types of product out, and this one is the better formula. I have my doubts on the thermogenic side of it (both in what I felt and in reading the packet), but its still good for you with the green tea and probiotics. Not a replacement for a stimmy thermogenic fat burner, but still a good product.
Obviously, 100 is greater than 50 so this has to be better than Green Tea X50, right?
I think that was the idea that BSc had when marketing this.
To be fair, it actually tasted pretty good, just like a fruit drink. I don't really know about the fat burning properties of it though, it is a pretty simple formula.
If you're into X50 or something similar, this could be for you!
So I was a fan of the Normal X50, But have noticed Body Science have made one twice as strong which is pretty much the same as drinking a 100 cups of green tea.. One noticeable difference between this product and the x50, Is the flavouring system in the x100 is so much better than x50.. It actually tastes like a fruit drink.. Perfection!