This formula helps support lean muscle tissue, strength and muscle function and assists in muscle recovery in response to increased resistance exercise. Balance Effervescent Creatine may help you maintain a specific level of high intensity intermittent exercise – helping you to perform in peak condition.
Creatine is involved in energy metabolism in the muscles and supports the regeneration of ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate), the body’s cellular energy source. This makes creatine essential for instant and sustained energy. Low muscular creatine can lead to reduced muscle power and the onset of fatigue.
Creatine assists anabolism allowing protein synthesis to occur.
This formula contains:
- Creatine to support cell energy.
- Carbohydrates to support the uptake of creatine into muscle cells.
- Delivers an optimum 5g creatine per serve
- No loading or maintenance phasing required
- Helps athletes and body builders goal for lean body mass
- Helps you perform in peak condition
- Supports performance during resistance training or intense physical exercise
- Assists muscle recovery in response to increased resistance to exercise
- Great tasting fruit flavour
Who, When & How?
Who: Tri- and team sports competitors, bodybuilders and weight training individuals,‘hard gainers’ who have difficulty gaining weight or retaining muscle.
When: Take on an empty stomach 30 minutes before exercise.
How: For the best possible results take one serve – 20g (approximately 1/2 scoop) on an empty stomach 30 minutes before exercise. Add to 250mL water, stir and serve. Shake container before use.
Serving size: 20g
|ENERGY||182kJ (44Cal)||912kJ (218Cal)|
|PROTEIN||less than 1g||less than 1g|
|FAT, TOTAL||less than 1g||less than 1g|
|- SATURATED||less than 1g||less than 1g|
Ingredients: Glucose, Creatine Monohydrate, Citric Acid - anhydrous, Sodium bicarbonate, Maltodextrin, Orange Flavour, Acesulphame potassium, Acacia, Medium chain triglycerides, Sucrose, Betacarotene, Sodium ascorbate, Silicon dioxide, di-alpha tocopherol, Sucralose.
Made in New Zealand from imported ingredients.